I lost ny character

So I lost my character who was lvl 100+ and had a great move set, I have no idea what happened. Is it because at one point I deleted the game, but it could also be because of the update.
Please somebody help me

Comments

• Hello Dabbtron96,

We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing with your save. What platform are you playing Absolver on?

The game supports cloud saves so that you can back up your files in case something unexpected occurs. Have you used that feature? If not the only copies of your characters are stored on your device unless you manually save a copy somewhere else.

If you're playing on PC the default path for your saves is:
    C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Absolver\Saved\SaveGames

Look there whether it contains folders with files inside.
  • Thank you for responding quickly I am playing on ps4, in the time I have had a Absolver I had to repair the console memory system and I suspect that is my problem, but like said there is a cloud save feature, but it appears to have not worked
  • Hi Dabbtron96,

Cloud save feature would have worked if you have enabled Automatic Uploads in the Settings of your PS4.

Anyway, please email to support_ps4 (at) sloclap (dot) com for additional assistance. Please be sure to include all details regarding this issue with your save in order we can see what can be done.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.