Scores of schools still having problems.

The bug counting of victories continues for schools, counting is done randomly. Ex: You play 10 matches as a mentor and you earn only two points, then you play + 10 matches and you gain 6 points. Poor of us players ....

Comments

• Hey ROG,

We recently put out a fix for our School servers and things should be back to normal. Let us know if this is not the case as of today.
  • I played about 50 matches today and only got 6 points, the problem has not been solved yet.
  • Hey ROG,

Sorry to hear that. Can you answer some additional questions to clear thing up, please?

- Which platform you're using playing the game (Steam/GoG/PS4/Xbox)?
    - In which region are you located / playing from?

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.
  • Steam/ Brasil.
  • I played tonight here in Brazil and the same keeps happening the victories most of the time are not computed for my school. I already played twenty matches and no win was added, but sometimes I played 5 matches and 3 points were added. I played 168 times against other schools, with 111 wins and only got 41 points.
  • I think I'll give up the game .....
  • Hi ROG,

Thanks for additional information! A fix went out recently to the School servers and things should be back to normal, but as we see not in your case.

Please, shoot us an email at support_pc (at) sloclap (dot) including your steamID so that we can investigate it further.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.
  • Do not get me wrong, but I have been monitoring the top nine in schools this season. And I noticed that the problem happens to everyone. Talking with other players I knew they also face the same problem. So I do not think sending an e-mail can help anything. Apparently there was no correction and if there was it was useless again. Too bad you guys got lost sometime in the transition between pc / p4 / xbox.