My game does not save!

I play on Xbox one… Twice the game has not saved my progress… Once when I first played going from level one to level 30 in an afternoon… But then again going from combat trial level 18 to combat trial level 40 which wasn’t easy and I gained a lot of rewards that I don’t have because the damn game did not save!!! I have played numerous online server based games before and never has a game ripped away time from me like this… To say I am angry is an understatement… Often the game says that I’ve lost connection with the server. I know it’s not just me because I was in a Xbox live party and it was happening to everyone in the party too… It’s only happened twice so far in the week that I’ve been playing this game but once it happens twice you know it’s a real problem with the game. I do not want to Hope and beg that my game progress will save when I quit… There’s no save button because the game should be saving constantly As it is server based. As all online games are… Why is this happening and it should not be happening… Make it stop… I’m assuming this thread is being read by the game developers... make it stop So I can play an otherwise amazing game that rips you open and tears your heart out and laughs at you when it takes away in your entire day. It’s bull crap… It has nothing to do with my Internet connection because I have freaking amazing Internet and don’t have any problems with other games online…

Comments

• Hey Advocus,

We're very sorry to hear about this.

Would you be able to send an email over to support_xbox@sloclap.com detailing this issue, please? The team should be able to investigate and find out what's happening. It might be beneficial to let them know your game ID, World Region, ISP name, dates and time when the issue happened to you so that they can investigate more efficiently.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please accept our apologies for the trouble this problem is causing you.