Things i Feel the game really needs.
So I've been thinking here and there about ideas I think everyone might like and would benefit the game.
First off. A visual stamina bar when sprinting, in 1v1 it wont change much but for 3v3 and PVE it would help. You run into a fight not knowing your stamina levels until you lock on to the enemy.
2. An option to drop not sheath your weapon. It would be nice to be able to drop my weapon to my friend if his got broken (PVE and 3v3)
3. Map changes between rematches, it would help to freshen things up. Most people do 10 rematches.... (3v3 and 1v1)
4. Written school intros. The ability to write a small text for when students look at the school page. To clarify how to best utilize our combat chain/deck or maybe just for friendly words of encouragement.
5. (3v3) A call for help, if your being 2v1 or 3v1 and your team mates are just standing on a point it would be nice to be able to let them know to get their asses over here.
6. A way to trade fragments for crystals. Simply put its a must. I currently have over 20k fragments I don't know what to do with and that's considering I dye tons of stuff and buy doubles in the fragment shop. The fragment shop is nice but doesn't have enough but that's another story ( add more stuff to the fragment shop.. A lot more stuff.) but yea the ability to trade in fragments for crystals would make us rich players poor again enticing us to play more and would give a better chance for masks since they mainly come from disks.
7. The ability to trade 5000 fragments to gamble for a different color to be applied to a mask, example prospect mask I pay 5000 fragments it does like a rift disk animation and I get the mask back in random color. I think that's fair every one wants to dye their mask but at 5000 fragments to gamble for the color they want, it again might make them poor tempting them to play more. The feeling of having everything and being rich or that other things are to out of reach is enough to make people quit.. Make sure it doesn't happen ( look at for honor and the scrap you get from dismantling gear its dumb. when i used to play I'd have over 500k scrap with nothing to do with it )
8. When clothing presets comes out which by the way I'm super exited for that ( hopefully it'll be 3-4 presets not just 2 ) but back to my point, it would be nice to be able to switch presets between matches/rematches. (3v3 and 1v1)
9.retouch shockwave, unlike earthquake in 3v3 when shockwave is at its most useful to escape 3 people beating you up you can't seem to cast it... It gets interrupted crazy to much. Give it a superarmor frame or a small iframe or something.
10. Retouch shield, give it an absorb property during casting. This skill is finally starting to show its use in 3v3 when "tanking" on a point. Problem is though casting it is super slow and considering I'm saying when you have multiple people on your back its hard to pull out a shockwave, you can imagine how hard it is to use shield under pressure.
11. More pink and purple gear colors. My gf is a bit bummed that nearly no gear is in those colors, I'm sure other girl players and even some dudes share this sentiment.
12. If ever you make a new map (excluding the mines of addal) make it a snowy one when we start the game we see this window with snow falling, it'd be nice if it was actually in the game. I actually thought when I first played absolver that there would be such a place because of that window.
13. More belts and elbow pads. Most belts look to similar and lack originality, and as for elbow pads there just aren't enough of them.
14. Dear lord make the newest weapon type the staff. I've been recommending the game to many friends who then go watch the trailers and ask me about staffs and I'm stuck trying to tell them gently that there are none. I can't stress enough that in the game world if you show people something you better believe they will expect it and even be disappointed if they don't get it.
15. Make all hits that hit twice be noted with a little icon like breakers and charges etc..
16. You should make sure any given move has only 1 special property. For example whirlwind double punch, its a ducking move and a double hit move.. Not complaining that its to strong but its over used and its a dangerous path to thread when you make moves to versatile. As some (most) players value versatility over creativity and it can make for a boring and repetitive experience.
( I understand that some moves are better then others but I feel the way they are "better" then one another should be situational not constant.)
17. Equal amount of moves in all stances and transitions, some fell very limited option wise, its like if you like one move you then have to pick between 5 moves that aren't really the best honestly then your stuck picking the one you hate less.
I feel this is more of a problem in bar 3 and 4 of the combat deck (backstances).
18. Getting into the lighter side of my suggestions id like to present the 2 weapons id personally like the most to bee added to wargloves and swords.
For wargloves: Tonfas, I'm aware they aren't gloves but they essentially work the same.
For swords: Hookswords. They'd fit so well in the world of absolver.
19. Two new shard abilities I think would be fun.
First one I call "Reclaim" at the cost of 2 shards you could call back your dropped or stolen weapon to your hand like a jedi
second one I call "corruption" at the cost of 5 shards tension energy flows trough your body bordering corruption
Increasing either stamina or damage (random) hence the high cost. It could even show on the player as such
Thanks for reading if anyone has any thoughts do let me know.