We need your help! Please fill out our technical survey at https://goo.gl/forms/TONi6es5xuqL3U0m2

3v3 Game Mode

We have already started working on a 3v3 Combat Trial, in which two teams of players will fight for victory. The mode is really fun to play already, but it still needs some debugging and polish so we decided to release it a few weeks after launch. Stay tuned for intense team melee action!

Discuss this future feature here.

Comments

• It'is a mode rigth ? well we enter in a special area ?
  • Awesome! I look forward to it, the more the merrier.
  • Definitely look forward to it!
  • Any more information on how that mode is played?
  • Splendid, I can't wait to get some action in some 3v3.
  • Is this going to be private too?
  • Lliqht said:

Any more information on how that mode is played?

I believe you do it by inviting your friends into a queuing group. And then the three of you just queue together :)
    Kuma_Chan said:

Is this going to be private too?

What do you mean by private?
  • edited August 31
    David said:

What do you mean by private?

Can you play 3 friends v 3 friends

• Queue up with a couple friends or randomly match just like the 1v1s. You will get sent to a special 3v3 arena version of some map areas.

It's capture and hold. There are 3 areas that you need to control by standing in them. The areas are timed, and whoever holds one until it's time is up get's a point.

I can't remember how many there are total, but I believe it goes from A-F.

So it will start with circles A, B, C and when each one of those is captured and held (or no one gets it and it's neutralized), a new one will appear.

• I really hope its not a cluster of 6 players pit in 2 different teams. PLEASE make it arena style where its 1v1 with 3 players on each team and when one dies its like losing a life. first team to defeat all 3 opposing players wins. i REALLY hope its like that.
  • ECDubz said:

I really hope its not a cluster of 6 players pit in 2 different teams. PLEASE make it arena style where its 1v1 with 3 players on each team and when one dies its like losing a life. first team to defeat all 3 opposing players wins. i REALLY hope its like that.

That would just be like 1v1 with extra steps
  • it is most definitely a 1v1. But you still win if your teammates dont die. I just hate the mess a 3v3 would make if you put 6 players into a pit and tell them to go at it.
  • Can we add a wishlist somewhere other than general. like add a new thread to this dicussion for wish list
  • Can you play 3 friends v 3 friends

I hope so, i wanna create my clan whit friends and fight other clans that already exist, like a war :smile:
  • any updates? thanks devs
  • Ricachet said:

Can we add a wishlist somewhere other than general. like add a new thread to this dicussion for wish list

i found the wishlist area :smile:

• Im unsure if this should be on the wishlist or not, but i would greatly appreciate stat reallocation very soon, with 3v3 being the next big thing please bring stat reallocation into it because i would hate to be stuck with my current stats, while you change the meta. I have committed to 700 combat lvls on this character and i can feel the struggle being unable to optimize as things change.
  • But what about 2v2? Will that be a mode two
  • can we get an update on this?
  • mav789 said:

can we get an update on this?

Our focus since launch has been to resolve as many of the server/lag issues as possible for players so everyone can enjoy the game. We're continuing to work on resolving this to our satisfaction and we also have people working on the other content we've previously discussed, such as the 3v3 mode. Once it's ready, we'll definitely let everyone know.