We’ve been working since the Downfall release to identify and fix the bugs reported with this new version.
Unfortunately, this patch was delayed until now to allow us to address the complicated save issues that appeared earlier this month.
We’re still trying to find and fix more bugs, and if you have any video illustrating an issue, do not hesitate to send it at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The team is currently fully focused on the Xbox version and a part of the programming team is also dedicated to more debug (including combat).
Please find the details of this patch below:
- UI – Fixed discrepancy between the Attack Stats in the Attack details menu
We added a rematch limit for 1v1s when in a School Challenge (5 matches limit). The UI prompt will be added in an upcoming patch!
- UI – You can now View and Invite a player directly from the Leaderboard
- UI – Added Detail panels for School Gestion and School Challenges
- UI – Fixed a visual glitch on rematch in Combat Trial
- UI – You can now view the profile of the Top 3 players in your School
- UI – Added some popup prompts when leaving / joining a School
- UI – Improved information displayed when clicking on another player in the School
- UI – Fixed some Leaderboard issues where the details wouldn’t display after several swaps between leaderboards
- Fixed some issues with School XP
- Players cannot change their inventory in Combat Trials while participating in a School Challenge anymore
- UI – Fixed a bug where the depth selected didn’t fit with the details displayed in the right panel
- Fixed some issues related to Coop in 1v1 and getting back to the Main Map
- If you joined a friend and that your friend left, you’d be respawned at the start of the game instead of the last altar when dying
- If you relaunched a 1v1 Coop matchmaking while your friend was still loading, your group would be disbanded without notification
- Fixed various overlapping issues in the Menus and some specific languages
- Fixed various lighting issues in the game
- Fixed a color mismatch with the Shabu Guard Set