Patch 1.17 is up for PC and PS4! This is a small debug patch that will improve overall stability, and address some recent bugs.
We’re working on more bug fixes that will be in upcoming updates, please see below:
- Issues on start up on specific PC rigs: we are working to fix those crashes
- The 1.18 patch will also fix an issue where some equipments from the Ripa Warrior and Forest Dancer sets are not obtainable.
If you encounter any issue in-game, please reach out to us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
- You can now add gold weapon to your School rewards
- Fixed a bug where Weapons looted in Rift Disks were deleted in inventory
- Fixed a bug in the Remapping feature where players couldn’t rebind their special ability with a binding other than mouse.
Fixed a bug in the Remapping feature where the “Invalid key” prompt was displayed when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed a bug where the player could sheath a sword without spending tension shard(s)
- Fixed a recurrent crash on PS4
- Fixed a desync issue generating lag
- Fixed an issue in the Birdhouse map where the players could escape from the 1v1 area
- Fixed an issue where the character’s origin (skin tone) could be changed without validation from the player
- Fixed forced stance in top right after locking an enemy with an attack
- Fixed an issue on Shaman Tunic Overtop where the cloth animation would not be played in specific conditions